Membership of the Shooters Union gives you:
- A genuine reason, according to current legislation, to own a category A, B or H Firearm in Queensland (other states may differ)
- Access to a New South Wales R Licence to hunt in 460 NSW State Forests and Crown Lands. (as per NSW DPI pre-requisites at http://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/hunting).
- Comprehensive Public Liability Insurance when participating in legal recreational shooting activities.
- Regular informative eNewsletters.
- Instant Legislative Alerts to keep you up-to-date and informed on planned policy changes and reforms.
Important Note: If you are planning to use your membership of the Shooters Union Queensland to apply for a handgun licence, contact us for further details.
There are more legislative requirements to observe for applicants of a handgun licence when granting membership than for holders of a current longarms licence.Join Shooters Union NOW!