A ministerial is a formal complaints process which requires Ministers to reply to received emails within a 60 day period. We have found it is an extremely effective channel to ensure that member’s complaints, especially concerning Weapons Licencing Branch delays and similar.
A ministerial complaint requires certain pieces of information to trigger the procedure. Below we have created a form that ensures you have included the required information.
Please complete the form below as if you were writing the letter to the minister yourself (especially the comments field) as this will be mail merged into the ministerial template for your convenience.
Once you have completed the form, you will receive an email with the templated Ministerial, please proofread and make any amendments as necessary and send your email to:
- Queensland: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NSW: nsw.gov.au/nsw-government/ministers/nsw-deputy-premier
- Victoria: email@example.com
- Tasmania: firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Australia: Unavailable pending state election
- Western Australia: Minister.Papalia@dpc.wa.gov.au
- Northern Territory: email@example.com
- ACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
(we’d love a copy for our records, so please CC email@example.com).
If you have any questions, please contact us via the contact us form.