Are you sick and tired of being treated like a criminal?
Shooters Union are actively working in Western Australia to defend your rights as a firearms owner, but we can’t do it alone.
Our team of committed members and volunteers are working tirelessly to educate, and inform politicians, and the general public on the realities of firearm ownership.
But we need your help.
Every paid membership of Shooters Union WA supports our efforts in the fight for fair and responsible firearm legislation. We are Australia’s most active and successful gun-rights organisation, we work hand in hand with the Firearms Industry, various State and Federal government committees and other shooting organisations to fight for the fundamental freedoms that law abiding firearm owners are due.
Alone we are weak, but our collective voices can create the change that we deserve.
For less than the cost of 2 boxes of Ammo, you can protect your sport. Will you join us?
Membership starts at just $48.00 per year and includes:
- Support for lobbying and political activity on behalf of all shooters in Western Australia, and Australia.
- Public liability insurance cover of $20 million.* *Specific Hunting Insurance available as an option.
- Legal Representation:
- If you have legal issues surrounding your firearms licence in WA. We will arrange a free initial consultation with our recommended specialist firearms lawyer.
- Filing costs for State Administrative Tribunal (SAT) – Save $605 per filing
- Discounted legal fees if you engage our solicitor.
- Access to hunt in 460 State Forests & Crown Lands in Eastern States.
- Financial support into the Shooters Union Legal Fund to mount legal challenges against unfair legislation and treatment in Western Australia and Australia-wide.
Can’t afford to join right now?
Become a Shooters Union Associate for free to stay up-to-date with our activities. Complete this form now.