- Genuine Reason for Category A&B firearms in Queensland
- Approved Hunting Organisation for NSW ‘R’ Game Licences
- ‘On The Ground’ representatives in most Australian States/Territories
- Helping arrange no-obligation legal consultation (if required)
- Payment of Civil Administration Tribunal (or state equivalent) filing fees if challenging a licence, PTA or firearms-related issue (certain conditions apply).
- Member alerts and industry information/updates
- Support for our lobbying/representative efforts at State and Commonwealth level
- and much more.
- Shooters Union public liability insurance protects members from actions arising as a result of negligent acts whilst participating in authorised Shooters Union activities. Liability insurance while hunting is available to members at a low additional cost.
Shooters Union Qld is your approved club for Categories AB and H.
NOTE: Extra requirements apply for Category H memberships, so please contact email@example.com before applying for membership.
Choose your Membership
NOTE: Please use a unique to you email address for each membership.
Please do not use the same email address as another member. Memberships are directly linked with individual email addresses and cannot be shared. All membership-related communication will be sent via email.
*Clicking the buttons below will open a new tab in our payment processing system to finalise your membership details and payment.