With licence application/renewal and PTA processing times blowing out spectacularly in some places (notably Queensland), and firearms licensing branches in other states being increasingly hard to contact or opaque in their responses, we have found that escalating issues to the state Police Minister can be an effective way of getting a resolution.
We are pleased to now roll out our Ministerial Email Generator nation-wide. It allows you to compose an email to your State/Territory police minister – and you can find it here!
Please complete the form as if you were writing the letter to the minister yourself (especially the comments field) as this will be mail merged into the ministerial template for your convenience.
Once you have completed the form, you will receive an email with the templated Ministerial, please proofread and make any amendments necessary. Then send your email to:
- Queensland: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NSW: nsw.gov.au/nsw-government/ministers/nsw-deputy-premier
- Victoria: email@example.com
- Tasmania: firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Australia: Unavailable pending announcement of new government makeup
- Western Australia: Minister.Papalia@dpc.wa.gov.au
- Northern Territory: email@example.com
- ACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d love a copy for our records, so please CC email@example.com too!