Stand and fight against our Premiers, who this Friday will vote on whether to ban lever action shotguns with greater than 5 shot capacity.
To lodge your protest against the potential ban, enter our NIOA voucher give away.
All existing Shooters Union Australia members who comment on this post by 31 December 2016, and those who sign up to become members during December, will automatically go into the draw. The two winners will be randomly selected and announced by the Friday 6 January.
Terms and conditions:
1) Existing Shooters Union Australia members must comment on the facebook post (click here) before midday on Friday, 30 December 2016.
3) To win one of the vouchers you must be over the age of 18.
4) You must be an Australian citizen or resident to enter the draw.
5) The two vouchers are worth the value of an Adler A110 shotgun, but can redeemed for goods up to the retail value of $825.
6) As the winner of a voucher you agree to release a photo or video of yourself with your gun/gear to be used for promotional purposes by Shooters Union Australia and NIOA.
7) Winners must comply with all the terms and conditions. If you are found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions, then the gift vouchers must be returned and a redraw will take place.
8) Any data collected from this competition will be collected solely for the purpose of Shooters Union membership information and will not be distributed to any third parties.
9) You must provide a valid email address for the gift voucher to be sent to.
10) The gift voucher cannot be redeemed by anyone other than the drawn winner.
Shooters Union Australia is a not for profit organisation which represents thousands of firearms owners and users across Australia. We are actively involved in the political scene, lobbying against the unfair, unreasonable and unconstitutional vilification of firearms owners at every level of government. Our aim is to work towards a co-operative system of effective gun control, and together we are affecting positive change on firearm legislation in Australia. Help us to change the social dialogue around firearms, firearms ownership and the shooters themselves.
Join us to help make a difference, stop discrimination and create a system of fair policies that support and protect. Click here to learn more about the advantages of Shooters Union membership.
Please freely share our message on social media: